Comment on page
How do I compare gene expression between different cancer types?
- 1.Add a column of data. Enter your gene or list of genes, select 'Gene Expression' and click done.
- 2.From the column menu at the top of the new column you created, select 'Chart & Statistics'
- 3.Choose 'Compare Subgroups'
- 4.Click the dropdown for 'Show data from' and choose your gene expression column.
- 5.Click the dropdown for 'Subgroup samples by' and choose the cancer type column.
- 6.Choose if you would like a box plot or violin plot and click 'Done'.